From the very beginning, quality is our hallmark. It distinguishes us and also let us have a flawless inner homogeneity and the obvious surface quality. We are constantly searching for new measurement systems and collaborations with various Institutes of verification.
Quality Management System
- Mechanical properties: tensile strength, yield strength, elongation, hardness.
- Metallographic structure: micrograph (electron microscope).
- Chemical composition analysis: spectrometer and carbon and sulphur analyzer.
- Non-destructive Testing: ultrasonic, magnetic particles and penetrating liquids.
- Other: tightness, pressure testing, marking.
We want to highlight the wide, experienced and highly qualified Sakana’s NDT Team, with over twenty Level II and two Level III inspectors.
Equipment / Quality Systems
Our quality systems, that always exceed the most demanding requirements of our customers, are regularly calibrated and certified.