NOTICE AND LEGAL INFORMATION
www.sakana.coop web page has been developed and made available to Internet users by SAKANA Sociedad Cooperativa, hereinafter SAKANA established in Zona Sarrarte, s / n, 31830 Lakuntza, Navarra, Spain; CIF F31065121; telephone: 948 576 000, Fax: 948 576 130 and email: email@example.com.
The information contained on this website is checked and updated regularly by SAKANA. However, the data may be subject to changes at any time and therefore SAKANA assumes no responsibility or guarantee on the accuracy of the information provided.
This applies also to other websites which can be accessed through hyperlinks, not assuming any responsibility for the content of such websites.
In addition, SAKANA reserves the right to change or amend the information provided at any time and without prior notice.
The data provided to SAKANA will become part of a file with the purpose to provide information on the latest news of SAKANA whenever you have agreed to receive such information. You have the right to have access to this file for information, correction or, where appropriate, cancel your data any time. This should be done in writing to SAKANA S. Coop., Area Sarrarte, s / n, 31830 Lakuntza, Navarra, Spain.
SAKANA as author of collective work, is the owner of the rights to exploit the intellectual property of www.sakana.coop web page, and also holds the copyright, industrial property and image of the content available through the web page.
Therefore it is forbidden to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all, or part of the contents in www.sakana.coop for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of SAKANA or, where applicable, the holder of the corresponding rights.
In particular, SAKANA expressly opposes to a reproduction of its pages, which can be considered as a quote under the terms and conditions as set out in Article 32 second paragraph 1, of the Spanish intellectual property law.
In general, you can visit SAKANA site without giving us your identity or revealing any personal information. Our Web servers collect the domain names, but not the email addresses of visitors. This information is used to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, visited page, etc ... SAKANA reviews this information to measure the use of our site and improve the content.
There are times, however, where we may need information from you, such as your name and address. When this information is needed, we try to indicate/inform at the time of collection how we will use that personal information. Usually, it will be used only by us to respond to your questions, process an order or allow access to specific account information. In any case, it is our policy not to share this information outside our organisation without your knowledge or consent.
A technology called "cookies" can be used to provide tailored information. A "cookie" is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your browser, to later be stored on your hard drive and to recognise you when you are back. You can enable your browser to notify receiving a "cookie"
Occasionally we may conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profile of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to tell you how we use the information we collect.
This website may contain links to other sites such as SAKANA distributors and sales affiliates SAKANA. Although we try to link only to sites that share our standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or practices employed by other sites.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer / smartphone / tablet to access to certain web pages to store and retrieve information about navigation that takes place on that site. There are two types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies are the one that allow remembering the chosen language, items added to your shopping cart, etc.. If you disable these cookies the web browsing can be more uncomfortable and you will not able to enjoy all the options of the web site.
- Rest of cookies are, for example, the ones used by the widgets from Twitter and Facebook, the ads (such as Google Adsense) and web analytics (Google Analytics for instance). If you disable these cookies the website still works, but we cancelled the information collected by these cookies about your use of our website that allows us to keep improving and offer free services and content
The user can choose -at any time- which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- The browser settings, i.e.:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Other third-party tools available online, allowing users to detect cookies on each website you visit and manage its deactivation (i.e. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
For more information, please consult the official text of Article 22 of Law 34/2002 on the information society and electronic commerce.